“. . . each one should set aside a sum of money in keeping with his income”
1 Corinthians 16:2 NIV
What is a pre-authorized chequing plan?
Pre-authorized chequing is an efficient way to make regular donations to Aldergrove Alliance Church. Should you choose to join the plan, your regular monthly donations will be automatically deducted through your chequing account. The plan is adaptable to chequing accounts with chartered banks, trust companies and other financial institutions.
How will pre-authorized chequing help me?
Pre-authorized chequing will help you to:
- Be consistent in your giving patterns
- Express faith in God providing for His work and your needs
- Give your regular tithe, but also add sacrificial giving beyond this as you are led by the Lord.
How will it help AAC?
Pre-authorized chequing will help us:
- Minimize mistakes in receipting
- Plan & budget more effectively
- Reduce work load for offering counters
How do I get started?
Complete the authorization form (click here to open) and enclose it in an offering envelope with your voided cheque. Drop it in the offering on a Sunday morning or leave it at the church office.
Can I change or cancel?
YES! Authorization forms must reach AAC before the 25th of the month in order to make changes or cancel your pre-authorized chequing plan.